If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Serves 40-50 cookies
- 350 grams flour
- 200 grams butter (Allow butter to sit at room temperature for 30 minutes before using)
- 80 grams sugar
- 100 grams walnuts, ground
- 1 egg white
- In the food processor pulse the butter, sugar and egg white, add flour and walnut ( mixed together ).
- Mix only until combined, wrap and place in refrigerator for half an hour.
- Roll small pieces of dough by hand at the desktop, gently curve ends in the form of crescent.
- Place cookies on the baking sheet lined with parchment paper and bake at 325 F for 12-15 minutes
- Leave cookies for 10-15 minutes to cool, then roll them in a mixture of superfine sugar or icing sugar and vanilla sugar.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Holiday Cookie from Anywhere in the World
More Great Recipes: