Serves: 40-50 cookies
grams butter (Allow butter to sit at room temperature for 30 minutes before using)
grams walnuts, ground
- In the food processor pulse the butter, sugar and egg white, add flour and walnut (mixed together).
- Mix only until combined, wrap and place in refrigerator for half an hour.
- Roll small pieces of dough by hand at the desktop, gently curve ends in the form of a crescent.
- Place cookies on the baking sheet lined with parchment paper and bake at 325 F for 12-15 minutes.
- Leave cookies for 10-15 minutes to cool, then roll them in a mixture of superfine sugar or icing sugar and vanilla sugar.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Holiday Cookie from Anywhere in the World