Author Notes: A flavourful, eastern dessert, very easy to make and great for a dinner table —Ala Lemon
milliliters / 2 cups almond milk
grams / 2 heaping tbsp corn starch
grams / ¼ cup sugar
teaspoon orange blossom water
mango “cheek”, finely diced
tablespoons chopped or ground pistachios
In This Recipe
- Divide the diced mango between 6 ramequins, holding about 1-2 tbsp for decoration. Top with the pistachios, again holding about 1 tbsp. for decoration.
- In a small bowl, combine the corn starch with 2 tbsp almond milk. Mix until well combined.
- In a saucepan over medium heat, combine the almond milk, corn flour mixture, sugar and orange blossom water.
- Whisk until it becomes a thick cream.
- Pour immediately into the ramequins.
- Cover with Clingfilm, making sure the wrap sticks to the whole surface of the cream.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- Before serving, decorate with the remaining mango dices and pistachios.
- Find more recipes on my blog http://alalemon.com