If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A flavourful, eastern dessert, very easy to make and great for a dinner table —Ala Lemon
milliliters / 2 cups almond milk
grams / 2 heaping tbsp corn starch
grams / ¼ cup sugar
teaspoon orange blossom water
mango “cheek”, finely diced
tablespoons chopped or ground pistachios
- Divide the diced mango between 6 ramequins, holding about 1-2 tbsp for decoration. Top with the pistachios, again holding about 1 tbsp. for decoration.
- In a small bowl, combine the corn starch with 2 tbsp almond milk. Mix until well combined.
- In a saucepan over medium heat, combine the almond milk, corn flour mixture, sugar and orange blossom water.
- Whisk until it becomes a thick cream.
- Pour immediately into the ramequins.
- Cover with Clingfilm, making sure the wrap sticks to the whole surface of the cream.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- Before serving, decorate with the remaining mango dices and pistachios.
- Find more recipes on my blog http://alalemon.com