If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This goes well with potstickers. —Hsiao-Ching Chou
Makes 1/2 cup
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1 stalk green onion, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh ginger
- 1 handful fresh cilantro leaves, chopped (or to taste)
- 1 clove garlic, minced, or crushed with garlic press
- Mix all ingredients in a small bowl.
- This will keep in a sealed container in the refrigerator for several days.
More Great Recipes: Condiments