If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: We usually just bake fresh-caught snapper with EEVO, lemon juice and Paul Prudomme's Seafood Magic but I had some nice fresh limes and decided to try this route.
- 3/4 pound Fresh hog nose or red snapper
- splashes EEVO
- 1/8 teaspoon Salt
- 1 tablespoon Freshly ground coriander seeds
- 1 Jalepeno
- 1 Lime
- Preheat the oven to 350.
- Rinse the snapper and place it in a shallow baking dish. Sprinkle each piece generously with the olive oil. Zest the lime and Then juice it-pouring the juice over the fish. Reserve the zest.
- Toast the coriander seed in a pan until fragrant and then grind in a coffee bean grinder. Combine with salt and sprinkle over the fish.
- Cut up the jalepeno so there is no membrane or seeds and finely chop. Sprinkle on top of the fish.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes until flaky. Sprinkle with the lime zest before serving. Cilantro sprigs are a nice garnish.