If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Seafood can be prepared hours ahead and mixed with dressing 1-2 hours before using. —anka
- 2 pounds frozen seafood mix
- 3 tablespoons green onions sliced
- 3 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 4 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons sesame seed oil
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- Defrost seafood and cook for 2-3 minutes in salted boiling water. Drain and cool in cold water, drain one more time.
- In separate bowl mix rest of the ingredients.
- Mix seafood with dressing and let sit in the fridge for 30-60 minutes before you serve.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe for Lettuce-Free Salad