If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: After countless baking and disappointing test tasting, this cupcake recipe came to be. It's moist ,full of vanilla taste and versatile. It's a true vanilla cupcake in my opinion and the only vanilla cupcake recipe you'll ever need. Point Blank.
PS- I made a few adjustments. I added two tablespoon of vegetable oil to the wet mixture. —Nakida Asson
Makes 24 cupcakes
- 2 cups Unbleached All Purpose Flour
- 1 3/4 cups super fine Sugar
- 3 teaspoons Baking Powder
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 Eggs
- 1 1/2 cups Milk
- 2/3 cup Butter (room temperature)
- 1 tablespoon Vanilla Bean Extract
- Preheat oven to 350*. Line cupcake pans with paper liners; set aside.
- In the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with the paddle attachment add flour, sugar, baking powder and salt; mix on low speed until combined.
- Add butter, mixing until just coated with flour.
- In a large glass measuring cup add milk ,eggs and vanilla. Whisk mixture until combined.
- With mixer on medium speed, add wet ingredients in 3 parts, scraping down sides of bowl before each addition; beat until ingredients are incorporated but do not overbeat.
- Using an ice cream scoop for even cupcakes, divide batter among liners, filling about two-thirds full
- Bake, until a cake tester inserted in the center comes out clean, 17 to 25 minutes.
- Transfer to a wire rack to cool completely. Repeat process with remaining batter.