If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- 4 boneless pork chops
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon hot or sweet paprika
- 3 tablespoons oil
- In a bowl season pork chops, add oil and mix.
- Put on baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake in preheated oven for 25 minutes at 400F.
- Serve with green lentil salad