Goes great with barbecue, especially asian-style.
Goes great with barbecue, especially asian-style.—kikukat
pound mung bean sprouts
tablespoons scallions, chopped
tablespoon sesame oil
tablespoon toasted sesame seeds
tablespoons soy sauce
In This Recipe
- Clean mung bean sprouts and wash in cold water.
- Blanch bean sprouts in boiling water for 1 minute.
- Drain; rinse well in cold water, and drain well.
- Add remaining ingredients and chill thoroughly before serving.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe for Lettuce-Free Salad