If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Goes great with barbecue, especially asian-style. —kikukat
pound mung bean sprouts
tablespoons scallions, chopped
tablespoon sesame oil
tablespoon toasted sesame seeds
tablespoons soy sauce
- Clean mung bean sprouts and wash in cold water.
- Blanch bean sprouts in boiling water for 1 minute.
- Drain; rinse well in cold water, and drain well.
- Add remaining ingredients and chill thoroughly before serving.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe for Lettuce-Free Salad
More Great Recipes: