Author Notes: simply, easy to make, homemade and perfect afternoon snack to enjoy! —Julie Amalia
grams regular flour
grams baking powder
grams baking soda
teaspoon vanilla extract
In This Recipe
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- in a large bowl, whisk all the dry ingredients (cornmeal, flour, baking powder, baking soda & salt)
- Pour the wet ingredients into the bowl with the dry ingredients and stir together until just combined. Don't over-mix them.
- Bake for approximately 18-20 minutes.
- Let them cool in the pan for few minutes and serve.