If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: simply, easy to make, homemade and perfect afternoon snack to enjoy! —Julie Amalia
grams regular flour
grams baking powder
grams baking soda
teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- in a large bowl, whisk all the dry ingredients (cornmeal, flour, baking powder, baking soda & salt)
- Pour the wet ingredients into the bowl with the dry ingredients and stir together until just combined. Don't over-mix them.
- Bake for approximately 18-20 minutes.
- Let them cool in the pan for few minutes and serve.