If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- 1 sweet potatoes, large dice ( about 2 cups )
- 4 baked chicken thighs or 2 chicken breast, diced
- 1 can ( 29 oz ) white hominy (pozole)
- handful fresh cilantro
- 1 chipotle + 1 tsp adobo sauce or 1 tbs chipotle sauce
- 1 lemon and line each, juice ( about 1/3 cup )
- 2 teaspoons coriander, ground
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1/3 cup sunflower oil
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper, freshly ground
- Peel, dice and boil sweet potato in salted water for 12-15 minutes, don't overcook.
- Bake chicken or use any leftover chicken or any roast and dice or you can omit any meat.
- Drain and rinse pozole under cold water (about 3 cups ).
- Put everything in large mixing bowl.
- In small food processor put chipotle, lemon and lime juice, garlic, oil, ground coriander, salt and pepper and process til you have creamy dressings.
- Mix dressing with sweet potatoes, pozole and chicken, mix in fresh cilantro just before serving.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe for Lettuce-Free Salad