If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I made fluffy waffles for breakfast. Fancy some? Come this way! —Ala Lemon
Makes: 8 waffles
grams / 2 cups plain flour
grams / 2 teaspoons baking powder
milliliters / 1⅓ cups milk
grams / ¾ stick butter, melted
grams / ¼ cup sugar
- In a small saucepan or in the microwave, melt the butter. Set aside.
- In a bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder and salt.
- Slowly add the milk, melted butter and egg yolks, whisking constantly.
- Whisk the egg whites until they form soft peaks, then add the sugar and whish until firm peaks form.
- Bake with preheated the waffle iron according to the manufacturer's directions.
- If, like me, you have no waffle iron but silicon pans, bake for about 20 minutes in a preheated oven at 220°C/425°F.
- Dust some icing sugar, top with fruits, etc... and serve immediately.
- Find more recipes on my blog htpp://alalemon.com