Author Notes: I made fluffy waffles for breakfast. Fancy some? Come this way! —Ala Lemon
Makes: 8 waffles
grams / 2 cups plain flour
grams / 2 teaspoons baking powder
milliliters / 1⅓ cups milk
grams / ¾ stick butter, melted
grams / ¼ cup sugar
In This Recipe
- In a small saucepan or in the microwave, melt the butter. Set aside.
- In a bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder and salt.
- Slowly add the milk, melted butter and egg yolks, whisking constantly.
- Whisk the egg whites until they form soft peaks, then add the sugar and whish until firm peaks form.
- Bake with preheated the waffle iron according to the manufacturer's directions.
- If, like me, you have no waffle iron but silicon pans, bake for about 20 minutes in a preheated oven at 220°C/425°F.
- Dust some icing sugar, top with fruits, etc... and serve immediately.
- Find more recipes on my blog htpp://alalemon.com