If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: These steaks are delicious and juicy, and are perfect for any occasion, on the stovetop or BBQ. Prepare the night before for extra succulent results or the morning of using the steaks. —Debra Dorn | Azahar Cuisine
- 2 pieces rump steaks (or beef cut of choice)
- 4 pieces cloves garlic
- 2 teaspoons whole peppercorns
- 1 teaspoon coarse sea salt
- 1 teaspoon ground rosemary
- 1/4 cup extra virgen olive oil
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- You’ll get better results by marinating the night before or at least 4-5 hours before cooking.
- For the marinade: In a mortar and pestle, grind the garlic. Add the peppercorns and crack. Add the rosemary and sea salt and grind to mix well. Add the olive oil and balsamic vinegar and mix well. Pour the marinade into a plastic bag or sealable container. Place the rinsed rump steaks in the marinade and seal the bag/container. Allow to marinade either overnight or at least 4-5 hours before using.
- Cook the rump steaks with all the sauce on the stovetop or BBQ until your liking.