If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Eating a diabetes-friendly diet can make the difference in your ability to keep your blood sugar levels under control. This recipe was written by the Healthline Editorial Team: http://www.healthline.com/health-recipes/tuna-salad —Healthline
- 1 can tuna in water, drained
- 1 tablespoon sliced green onion
- 2 tablespoons shredded carrots
- 2 tablespoons chopped green apple
- 1 tablespoon nonfat plain yogurt
- 1/2 can chickpeas, drained
- Combine ingredients in bowl.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best One-Pot Meal
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe for Lettuce-Free Salad