If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Delectable and delicious ~ these raw brownie bites are tantalizing and amazingly tasty. Sweet and sour cherries, bold and brilliant espresso, and chocolate, of course, will leave your mouth watering beyond belief. —Ashley Sara DeKam
Makes: 1 small batch, about 12 brownies
cups raw pecans
ounces exquisite quality dark chocolate, 55-70%
ounce shot of strong espresso
tablespoon balsamic vinegar
teaspoon vanilla salt
cup dried cherries, divided
- Combine all ingredients, reserving half the cherries, in a food processor.
- Blend until mostly smooth.
- Stir in remaining cherries.
- Press into a parchment lined baking dish and chill until set.
- Easily remove brownies and parchment from the baking dish and cut into desired sized "bites."