If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I can't make this enough - last time I had to bump it up to four pounds of meat to satisfy the crowd! I've made it with beef and chicken too, but turkey is my fave. —Erin McDowell
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 1 onion, diced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons spicy brown mustard
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 2 teaspoons ground coriander
- 1 teaspoon cayenne, or more to taste
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 egg
- 3/4 cup breadcrumbs, or more as needed
Spicy Sriracha Glaze
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon sriracha (or more to taste)
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- Combine all ingredients for the meatloaf in a large bowl. Mix just to combine. If the mixture feels too wet, add more breadcrumbs.
- Form the mixture into a loaf on a foil lined baking sheet. In a small bowl, combine the ingredients for the glaze until well combined.
- Brush the glaze all over the loaf (this is why I don't use a loaf pan, so that you can get maximum glaze action).
- Bake in a 350 degree oven until cooked through, about 35-45 minutes. Remove from the oven and baste occasionally. If you like, you can run the finished loaf under the broiler and the glaze will form a bit of a crust.