If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This salad is a recreation of one of my childhood favorites at Fresh Choice - it's creamy, crunchy, tangy, and tantalizing! —CakePants
- 1/2 pound medium pasta shells
- 1/3 cup light mayonnaise
- 2/3 cup low fat sour cream
- 2 ribs celery, diced
- 10 ounces canned tuna, drained
- 1/2 cup sweet pickle relish
- 3 tablespoons tarragon vinegar
- 2 sprigs fresh tarragon (leaves only, chopped finely)
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- Cook the pasta according to the directions on the package.
- Once the pasta is done cooking, rinse with cold water and place in a large mixing bowl. Combine pasta with remaining ingredients, reserving 1/3 cup sour cream. Make sure to break up the tuna into small pieces with a fork before adding it to the other ingredients.
- This pasta salad is best if let sit for at least 4 hours (up to overnight) before serving. Stir in the remaining 1/3 cup sour cream just before serving.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe for Lettuce-Free Salad