If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is my best friend's perennial holiday treat from me. She loves it! —kikukat
- 3/4 cup butter
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 pound pretzels
- 9-10 ounces puffed cheese snack shapes
- Melt butter. Add sugar and Worcestershire sauce. Stir until sugar is dissolved.
- Pour hot sauce over pretzels and Cheetos. Bake at 250 degrees for 1 hour, stirring every 15 minutes.
- Cool completely. Then store in an airtight container.
More Great Recipes: