If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Light and refreshing, this healthy margarita is a great choice for a cocktail that won't give you headaches after party. —The Awesome Green
- 1 cucumber
- 2 limes, juice only
- 1 tablespoon raw agave nectar
- 10 fresh mint leaves
- 1/2 cup coconut water
- 3 ounces tequila
- Ice cubes, mint leaves, salt, to serve
- Add cucumbers, lime, mint leaves, agave and coconut water into a blender and pulse to obtain a green juice.
- Strain and transfer into a pitcher, add tequila and mix to combine.
- Place sea salt onto a dish, moisten the rim of a rocks glass with a lime slice, then dip in salt.
- Fill the glasses with ice cubes, evenly pour the cocktail, decorate with mint leaves and serve.