If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: My mom used walnuts, figs and prunes, I use any dry fruit and nuts that are around.
Very addictive and they will keep for long time. This is just a half recipe. —anka
Makes three logs/ 50-60 slices-cookies
- 350 grams flour
- 150 grams sugar
- 100 grams walnuts or any mix nuts ( hazelnuts, almonds, pecans ), chopped
- 100 grams dry figs,prunes, apricot, cranberry, resins cut in to small pieces
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 3 large eggs
- Mix all dry ingredients and add eggs, make into three logs.
- Bake 25 minutes at 350 F.
- Slice with bread knife when is still warm into thin slices.
- Keep them in a airtight container.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Dried Fruit
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Holiday Cookie from Anywhere in the World
More Great Recipes: