If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Worry not, fellow addicts: The cinnamon and tahini in this recipe are not here to mess with the already-perfect flavor and aroma of coffee. Instead, they add a super subtle level of spice and nuttiness that only turns the java up to eleven. Knock this out right now, and pull it from the fridge tomorrow after work once it's reached peak frostiness. —Kendra Vaculin
Makes: 2 individual servings
cup ground coffee
teaspoon cinnamon, plus extra for serving
cup sweetened condensed milk
whipped cream, for serving
- In a small pot, whisk the ground coffee and cinnamon into the milk. Set over medium heat and bring just to a simmer. Remove from heat and let sit for 10 minutes.
- In a separate, medium-sized pot, whisk together condensed milk and tahini. Using a fine mesh sieve, strain the coffee mixture into the pot; discard the leftover coffee glop. Add cornstarch and whisk until totally incorporated.
- Place pot over medium heat and continue whisking slowly until mixture thickens enough to coat the back of a spoon. Remove from heat and allow to cool slightly before dividing between two mini ramekins or little jars or whatever your heart desires.
- Cover the ramekins with plastic wrap, placing the plastic wrap against the surface of the pudding so it doesn't form a skin. Let chill in the fridge for at least 2 hours before serving, or until completely cold. Top with whipped cream and a sprinkle of cinnamon!
- This recipe is a Community Pick!
More Great Recipes: