If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: As I was cleaning out the fridge at the end of the week, I stumbled upon these ingredients, and wanted to make something happen. Even though its simple enough, its complex in flavour. —Jarrett
- 1/2 cup Tomato Sauce
- 2 tablespoons BBQ sauce (whatever is around)
- 2 Italian Sausages (Cooked, chopped)
- 1/2 cup Thinly Sliced Onion
- 4 pieces Halloumi
- 1 tablespoon Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 handful Cilantro
- 2 Flatbreads
- 1 tablespoon Olive oil
- Preheat oven to convention.
- Place flatbreads on cooking sheet, spread tomato and BBQ sauce to each.
- Chop Itallian Sausages, add to each flatbread.
- Heat Olive Oil on medium high in a pan or grill. Add Sliced Onion, saute until almost carmelized. Add Balsamic Vinegar, cook for two more minutes. Remove, add to each flatbread.
- In the same pan or grill, add Halloumi . Cook for 2 minutes each side. Add to each flatbread.
- Place in oven until the cheese starts to brown and bubble.
- Add Cilantro and serve.
More Great Recipes: Pizza