If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Honey Walnut Crusted Salmon is a sweet, nutty, and savory entree that's easy enough for a weeknight, but exiting enough for the weekend. —Rachel (Simple Seasonal)
- 1 1/2 pounds wild-caught Alaskan salmon
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 2/3 cup finely chopped walnuts
- 4 tablespoons honey
- 1/2 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- dash of cayenne pepper
- dash of black pepper
- 1. Preheat your oven to 400º F. Cut thawed Alaskan salmon into 1 inch strips, place on a baking sheet skin side down, and then lightly brush with olive oil.
- 2. In a small bowl combine your chopped walnuts, honey, apple cider vinegar, salt, cayenne, and pepper.
- 3. Top each piece of salmon with a layer of the walnut mixture.
- 4. Place fish in your preheated oven and cook for 9-11 minutes, then immediately serve.