If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: These Filipino-style eggrolls are sure to be a hit at any party. Serve with sweet chili sauce, vinegar-garlic-soy dipping sauce, or sweet and sour sauce. —kikukat
- 1 pound ground pork
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1-2 pounds shredded carrots, cabbage and mung bean sprouts
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 2 teaspoons flour
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 package lumpia/spring roll wrappers
- vegetable oil for shallow pan frying
- Brown pork and garlic. Add vegetables, salt, pepper, and fish sauce. Cook for about 2 minutes. Drain and cool thoroughly.
- Combine flour and water to form a thin paste.
- Place 2 tbsp filling on a wrapper. Fold bottom corner up, followed by left side and right side. Spread paste on remaining corner before folding down.
- Heat oil to 375 degrees. Fry until golden brown.