If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This Korean noodle dish makes a great spring or summer meal. —kikukat
- 1/2-1 pounds cooked, marinated beef (teriyaki or bul gogi)
- 2 packages (about 8 ounces each) somen noodles, cooked and drained
- 2 bunches watercress, parboiled and chopped into 1 1/2" lengths
- 2 Japanese cucumbers, sliced thin and salted
- sesame oil
- Mix noodles with sesame oil to prevent sticking.
- Squeeze water out of vegetables and combine with noodles.
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 cup soy sauce
- 3 cloves garlic, smashed
- 1/2 cup sliced scallions
- Combine vegetable oil, sesame oil, sugar, soy sauce, garlic and green onion in a saucepan. Bring to a boil. Pour over noodles and vegetables.
- Add beef teriyaki. Toss gently.