If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: The delectable combination of apples, cinnamon and cheese is sure to please your palate. —kikukat
Makes 9 x 13-inch pan
- 2 cups flour
- 2 cups sugar
- 10 tablespoons butter
- 8 ounces shredded cheddar cheese
- 6-8 apples, peeled, cored and sliced 1/4" thick
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons minute tapioca (or cornstarch)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine flour and sugar for topping. Cut in butter to form a crumbly mixture. Stir in grated cheese. Refrigerate while preparing filling.
- Combine all filling ingredients and arrange evenly in a greased 9 x 13” pan. Sprinkle topping over apples. Bake for 40-45 minutes.