If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is a recipe which has been in my arsenal for years. Its easy to make and it heats up nicely too. —kikukat
- 8 ounces lasagna noodles (dry), not the "no boil" type
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 cans cream of mushroom soup
- 1 pound crab meat
- 16 ounces cottage cheese
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 egg
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1-2 tablespoons pesto
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Cook noodles according to package directions, adding olive oil to boiling water. Rinse and drain.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine cream cheese, soup (remove 1/4 c of soup and set aside), crab, cottage cheese, onion, egg, salt, and pesto.
- Mix reserved soup with 1/4 c water. Pour into 8 x 13" pan, spreading all over bottom of pan.
- Layer 1/2 of noodles, 1/2 of crab mixture, and 1/2 if cheddar cheese. Repeat. Sprinkle top with parmesan cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour. Let stand at least 15 minutes before serving.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe for the Shore