If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This economical cut of pork is easy to find at the local supermarket. The Asian-inspired sauce pairs well with sauteed vegetables. —kikukat
- 4 pounds country style spareribs
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 cup oyster sauce
- 3/4 cup ketchup
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon orange marmalade or guava jelly
- 1/8 teaspoon 5-spice
- 1/2" piece of ginger, grated
- Boil country ribs for 1 hour. Drain well and wash off scum.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Place ribs in large baking pan.
- Combine remaining ingredients. Pour over ribs. Bake 1 1/2 hours.
- Remove from pan and slice across the grain to serve.