If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- 1 pound Halibut
- 1 Red onion
- 1 green chillies
- 1 tablespoon Chopped ginger
- 10 curry leaves
- 1/2 tablespoon Mustard seeds
- 1 tablespoon Urad dal
- 4 tablespoons Olive oil
- 3 tablespoons Shredded coconut
- 1/2 tablespoon Sea salt
- wash the fish pieces in running water. Then steam the fish pieces using any vessel for 5 minutes. Once it get cooked shred them well.
- In a pan add oil, after it heats up add mustard seeds and let it splutter. Then add urad dal and saute for a minute until the urad dal turns slightly brownish.
- Then add curry leaves, chopped ginger and chopped green chillies and saute well for a minute. Now add the chopped onion, salt and saute well until onions become translucent.
- Now add the shredded fish pieces and saute well. Cook for 3 minutes on a low flame, now add shredded coconut and cook for 1 minute. Yummy shredded halibut cake is ready!!