cups instant polenta
tablespoons olive oil
teaspoon sea salt
teaspoon chili flakes
cup green onion,dice
cup parsley, chopped
ounces frozen cooked snow crab meat
In This Recipe
- Bring the water to boiling, add olive oil, salt, chilli, green onion and parsley.
- Gradually add cornmeal, whisking until smooth. Bring to boil and stir in crab meat.
- When polenta is cooked pour it into the ( 10x7 inch) casserole dish. Let cool.
- Cut into 8 pieces, put on the baking sheet and brush with olive oil, bake at 425F for 15-20 minutes. It can be topped with your fevered tomato sauce and cheese.
- Serve with salad.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe for the Shore