If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
cups instant polenta
tablespoons olive oil
teaspoon sea salt
teaspoon chili flakes
cup green onion,dice
cup parsley, chopped
ounces frozen cooked snow crab meat
- Bring the water to boiling, add olive oil, salt, chilli, green onion and parsley.
- Gradually add cornmeal, whisking until smooth. Bring to boil and stir in crab meat.
- When polenta is cooked pour it into the ( 10x7 inch) casserole dish. Let cool.
- Cut into 8 pieces, put on the baking sheet and brush with olive oil, bake at 425F for 15-20 minutes. It can be topped with your fevered tomato sauce and cheese.
- Serve with salad.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe for the Shore