If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- 4 cups water
- 1 1/4 cups instant polenta
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon chili flakes
- 1/3 cup green onion,dice
- 1/2 cup parsley, chopped
- 14 ounces frozen cooked snow crab meat
- Bring the water to boiling, add olive oil, salt, chili, green onion and parsley.
- Gradually add cornmeal, whisking until smooth. Bring to boil and stir in crab meat.
- When is cooked pour it into the ( 10x7 inch) casserole dish. Let cool.
- Cut into 8 pieces, put on the baking sheet and brush with olive oil, bake at 425F for 15-20 minutes. It can be topped with your fevered tomato sauce and cheese.
- Serve with salad.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe for the Shore