If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: My mom turned me on to this drink and boy is it a good one! So refreshing, especially for summer, with a nod to history, and packs a good punch! This recipe is adapted from Saveur. —Jackie Stauffer
- 1 ounce gin
- 1/2 ounce simple syrup (I made my own but that's up to you)
- 1/2 ounce fresh squeezed lemon juice
- Brut Champagne or a dry sparkling white wine
- Twist of lemon (garnish)
- Combine gin, simple syrup, and lemon juice in a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Shake until well chilled and strain into a glass.
- Top with Champagne and garnish with a lemon twist to serve.
More Great Recipes: