If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Sardines! It is said to be one of the healthiest foods in the world. Oh and one more thing I almost forgot: it is said to be excellent for improving memory! —Kenza Saadi
- 1 packet high quality sardines packed in olive oil
- 1 peach diced
- 5 cherry tomatoes cut in half
- 1 teaspoon grated fresh ginger root
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1/2 bunch fresh basil (leaves cut with scissors)
- 1 lemon (its juice)
- Just toss everything together making sure you drain the sardines from the extra oil, and serve with fresh bread!
- Depending on where you are in the world, you can replace the peaches with mangos (non fibrous and sweet) or papaya. It is equally delicious!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe for the Shore