Author Notes: Spicy watermelon – an alternate go using melon fruit. Getting bored with usual smoothies and drinks? Give this spicy try. Red melons tossed in spices and drizzled with lemon. —Ranjani Raj
Red chili powder – ¼ tsp
Coriander powder – ¼ tsp
Cumin powder – ¼ tsp
- 1. Cut watermelon into slices, de-seed, remove the seeds and cut into cubes.
- 2. Mix altogether (red chili, cumin, coriander, and pepper powder) then add salt into it and mix well.
- 3. Sprinkle this spice powder in cubed watermelon and toss well.
- 4. Drizzle lemon juice into the spiced watermelon.
- 5. Refrigerate for 15 mins and serve.