If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Spicy watermelon – an alternate go using melon fruit. Getting bored with usual smoothies and drinks? Give this spicy try. Red melons tossed in spices and drizzled with lemon. —Ranjani Raj
Red chili powder – ¼ tsp
Coriander powder – ¼ tsp
Cumin powder – ¼ tsp
- 1. Cut watermelon into slices, de-seed, remove the seeds and cut into cubes.
- 2. Mix altogether (red chili, cumin, coriander, and pepper powder) then add salt into it and mix well.
- 3. Sprinkle this spice powder in cubed watermelon and toss well.
- 4. Drizzle lemon juice into the spiced watermelon.
- 5. Refrigerate for 15 mins and serve.