If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: What do you think to a little sweet and gluten-free recipe? Failing to make up my mind, I tried a mixed between the french financier (very famous in France) and the american blueberry muffins. It is quite successful. Besides, there is not a single … —Mary Devinat
Makes: 12 mini financiers
cup icing sugar
rice flour and mixed chestnut
handful fresh or frozen blueberries
- Preheat oven to 200 ° C (400°F).
- Melt the butter in a saucepan. At the same time, mix the flour, powdered hazelnut and icing sugar.
- Add to prepare the melted butter, then, the three egg whites. Mix well.
- Fill the mold to 3/4 (it’s precise but they will not grow as muffins).
- Add with the hands blueberries on top, push some to the heart. Bake for 15 minutes at 200°C (400°F).