Author Notes: What do you think to a little sweet and gluten-free recipe? Failing to make up my mind, I tried a mixed between the french financier (very famous in France) and the american blueberry muffins. It is quite successful. Besides, there is not a single … —Mary Devinat
Makes: 12 mini financiers
cup icing sugar
rice flour and mixed chestnut
handful fresh or frozen blueberries
- Preheat oven to 200 ° C (400°F).
- Melt the butter in a saucepan. At the same time, mix the flour, powdered hazelnut and icing sugar.
- Add to prepare the melted butter, then, the three egg whites. Mix well.
- Fill the mold to 3/4 (it’s precise but they will not grow as muffins).
- Add with the hands blueberries on top, push some to the heart. Bake for 15 minutes at 200°C (400°F).