If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Indulge and add seafood to your potato salad! —inpatskitchen
Makes about 6 servings
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 4 tablespoons minced fresh dill
- 1/2 of an English cucumber (around 6 inches worth) peeled
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Shred the cucumber on the large holes of a box grater and then blot dry with paper toweling. Combine all of the ingredients and refrigerate.
- 8 ounces cooked lobster meat, chopped
- 12 ounces cooked shrimp, chopped
- 1 1/2 pounds small Yukon Gold potatoes
- 1 cup finely diced celery
- 1 cup thinly sliced green onions
- The previously made dressing
- Additional salt and pepper if needed
- Boil the potatoes with the skins on until fork tender. Drain and when cool enough to handle, slip off the skins with a small paring knife. Cut the potatoes in about 3/4 to 1 inch pieces.
- Toss the potatoes, lobster, shrimp, celery and green onions in a large bowl. Reserve a few slices of green onion for garnish if you like.
- Fold in all but about 1/2 cup of the dressing. Cover and chill for a few hours. When ready to serve, check for salt and pepper. Add some of the reserved 1/2 cup of dressing if you feel the salad is a little dry.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe for the Shore