If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Caution: contains century egg, the source of umami so intense that most cannot handle. Proceed at your own discretion. Also, it's dangerously addictive. —Coco et Cocoa
- 300 grams silken, or silken firm tofu, chilled
- 2 century eggs, peeled and halved
- 1 tablespoon thick soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon toasted sesame oil
- 2 scallion, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons bonito flakes, optional
- Gently pat dry the tofu cut it into two equal pieces. Set them on chilled plates.
- Drizzle the tofu with the thick soy sauce, and sesame oil. Top with the century egg halves and garnish with the scallions and bonito flakes.