If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: The Blueberry Basil Lemonade splash simply takes the flavors already present in the rum and uses fresh juices and fruits to ratchet them up to 11. —Cocktails, 365
- 2 ounces Cruzan Blueberry Lemonade Rum
- 1/2 lemon
- 1 handful fresh basil leaves
- 6 fresh blueberries
- Tonic Water
- 3 blueberries for garnish
- Muddle the basil and blueberries in the bottom of a highball glass with the lemon juice.
- Fill the highball glass with ice and then top with the rum and tonic water.
- Stir well until the muddled bits are up off of the bottom of the glass, then garnish with the fresh blueberries.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe for the Shore