Author Notes: Pre-mixed seasoning blends are a great way to add an instant pop of flavor to almost any dish. However, most contain an excessive amount of sodium. Be on the lookout for salt-free varieties. This recipe was written by the Healthline Editorial Team: http://www.healthline.com/health-recipes/grilled-greek-sirloin-steaks —Healthline
teaspoons minced garlic
teaspoon salt-free Greek seasoning*
sirloiin steaks, approximately 1/2 lb each
freshly cracked black pepper
- Prepare charcoal or gas grill for medium-high direct heat.
- In a small bowl, mash together the garlic and Greek seasoning to form a paste. Rub steaks with garlic mixture and let rest at room temperature for 30 minutes.
- Place steaks on grill and cook, covered with grill lid, 3 to 4 minutes per side or until desired degree of doneness. Remove from grill and let rest at least 5 minutes before serving. *Note: For testing purposes only, we used Cavender's All Purpose Salt Free Greek Seasoning.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe for Barbecued Meat
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe for the Shore