If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Pre-mixed seasoning blends are a great way to add an instant pop of flavor to almost any dish. However, most contain an excessive amount of sodium. Be on the lookout for salt-free varieties. This recipe was written by the Healthline Editorial Team: http://www.healthline.com/health-recipes/grilled-greek-sirloin-steaks —Healthline
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon salt-free Greek seasoning*
- 2 sirloiin steaks, approximately 1/2 lb each
- freshly cracked black pepper
- Prepare charcoal or gas grill for medium-high direct heat.
- In a small bowl, mash together the garlic and Greek seasoning to form a paste. Rub steaks with garlic mixture and let rest at room temperature for 30 minutes.
- Place steaks on grill and cook, covered with grill lid, 3 to 4 minutes per side or until desired degree of doneness. Remove from grill and let rest at least 5 minutes before serving. *Note: For testing purposes only, we used Cavender's All Purpose Salt Free Greek Seasoning.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe for Barbecued Meat
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe for the Shore