cup soy sauce
garlic clove , grated or minced
inch ginger, grated or minced
pounds eye round beef
thin, 8-inch-long bamboo skewers, soaked in water for 30 minutes
- Slice the beef into thin slices against the grain, it is easy to slice if the meat is half frozen.
- Make a marinade in the bowl.
- Add the sliced beef to the bowl and combine it with the marinade, allow the beef to marinate for 3-4 hours.
- Thread the beef slices onto two pre-soaked bamboo skewers, weaving.
- Grill the beef about 2 to 5 minutes (depending on how hot the fire is), turn the skewers over and continue grilling for another 2 to 5 minutes, do not overcook.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe for Barbecued Meat