If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
cup soy sauce
garlic clove , grated or minced
inch ginger, grated or minced
pounds eye round beef
thin, 8-inch-long bamboo skewers, soaked in water for 30 minutes
- Slice the beef into thin slices against the grain, it is easy to slice if the meat is half frozen.
- Make a marinade in the bowl.
- Add the sliced beef to the bowl and combine it with the marinade, allow the beef to marinate for 3-4 hours.
- Thread the beef slices onto two pre-soaked bamboo skewers, weaving.
- Grill the beef about 2 to 5 minutes (depending on how hot the fire is), turn the skewers over and continue grilling for another 2 to 5 minutes, do not overcook.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe for Barbecued Meat