If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: We took the FEW Rye Whiskey and plugged it into the classic Martinez recipe, switched up the bitters, and added a bit of citrus to play off the rye. —Cocktails, 365
- 3 ounces FEW Rye Whiskey (or any spicier rye)
- 1 ounce Antica Formula Sweet Vermouth
- .25 ounces Luxardo Maraschino Liqueu
- 4 dashes lavender bitters
- 2 lemon twists
- Place one of the lemon twists at the bottom of a cocktail shaker.
- Add the bitters, maraschino, vermouth and whiskey.
- Top with cubed ice.
- Shake full blast for at least 20 seconds. You want to release the oils from the lemon twist.
- Twist the second lemon twist over a frozen martini glass and drop in.
- Strain the cocktail into the prepared glass and serve.
More Great Recipes: