If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Don't let cooking fish scare you away from making this delicious and easy dish. The trick is to place the fish on a clean, hot grill and not to turn it until it releases itself. If your grill is clean, your fish will let you know when it's ready to be flipped. This recipe was written by the Healthline Editorial Team: http://www.healthline.com/health-recipes/margarita-fish-tacos —Healthline
- 1 cup bottled red wine vinaigrette
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon tequila
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 (4-6 oz) tilapia fillets
- vegetable cooking spray
- 8 taco-size corn tortillas
- 2 cups shredded iceberg lettuce
- 1 tomato, seeded and chopped
- 1/2 cup fat-free sour cream
- 1/2 bunch green onions, chopped
- 1 cup low-sodium salsa
- lime wedges
- In a shallow dish, combine first 4 ingredients. Add fish, turning to coat. Let stand at room temperature for 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, spray grill grate with vegetable cooking spray and place on grill. Heat charcoal, gas, or indoor grill to medium-high heat. Remove fish, discarding marinade. Pat fish dry with paper towels and place on grill. Cook 5 minutes on each side.
- Serve immediately with taco fixings.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe for the Shore