If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Rich and creamy dairy-free ice cream made with coconut milk. —Brittany Barton
can full fat coconut milk
tablespoon maple syrup
- Turn the coconut milk can upside down and open from the bottom. The milk separates into water and cream. Add the entire contents of the can into a blender.
- Add in the maple syrup and vanilla. Blend for 3 minutes until smooth.
- Line a 9”x13” baking pan with parchment paper, wrapping the paper to the outside edges.
- Pour the coconut mix into the pan and place in the freezer for 6 hours or more.
- Once frozen, lift the parchment paper from the edges and begin breaking up the coconut milk pieces. Place these into a blender and blend until smooth. You may need to allow the coconut mix to soften before adding it to the blender depending upon your blender’s strength.