Author Notes: Rich and creamy dairy-free ice cream made with coconut milk. —Brittany Barton
can full fat coconut milk
tablespoon maple syrup
In This Recipe
- Turn the coconut milk can upside down and open from the bottom. The milk separates into water and cream. Add the entire contents of the can into a blender.
- Add in the maple syrup and vanilla. Blend for 3 minutes until smooth.
- Line a 9”x13” baking pan with parchment paper, wrapping the paper to the outside edges.
- Pour the coconut mix into the pan and place in the freezer for 6 hours or more.
- Once frozen, lift the parchment paper from the edges and begin breaking up the coconut milk pieces. Place these into a blender and blend until smooth. You may need to allow the coconut mix to soften before adding it to the blender depending upon your blender’s strength.