If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: These will be the first to go at any cocktail party. —garlic and zest
- 10 dried dates
- 1/4" thick slice manchego cheese, cut into twenty 1/2"-pieces
- 20 almonds
- 5 thin slices prosciutto, sliced lengthwise into 4 thin strips about 1/2" wide
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Lightly spray a baking sheet with vegetable spray
- Slice the dates in half lengthwise and discard the pit. Stuff each date with a piece of cheese and an almond. Wrap proscuitto around the date crosswise a few times and place on the baking sheet. Repeat for the rest of the dates.
- Bake for 8 minutes. Remove from the oven and transfer to a serving dish.