If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: It's hard to argue against the merits of three island staples like pineapple juice, coconut, and rum, all blended up into a frozen cocktail. This is a healthy pour for one person, but we'd recommend filling up your blender with even more to make it a party. —Samantha Weiss Hills
- 1 1/2 ounces Captain Morgan white rum
- 1 1/2 ounces cream of coconut
- 2 ounces fresh pineapple juice
- Juice from 1/2 a large lime
- 4 cups cups ice
- Fresh pineapple, maraschino cherries, and shaved, toasted coconut, for garnish
- Combine rum, cream of coconut, pineapple juice, and lime juice in a blender.
- Add 4 cups ice and blend until smooth. Sometimes it's better to start on a lower setting to break the ice down, and then blitz at the end to the ice consistency you want.
- Serve in a hurricane glass (or other bulbous vessel) and garnish with fresh pineapple, maraschino cherries, and shaved coconut.
- This recipe is a Community Pick!