If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: When you make this you may think the mixture is too buttery and crumbly but it will come together when you roll balls of the dough in your hands to make the cookies. In between batches I put the bowl in the fridge. This is the best. That is all. —Merowyn
- 130 grams Melted Butter
- 1 Beaten Egg
- 2/3 cup Brown Sugar
- 2 tablespoons Caster Sugar
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1 cup SR Flour
- 3/4 cup Plain Flour
- 1 teaspoon Baking Powder
- 3/4 cup Choc Chips
- Heat oven to 150 degrees celsius. Melt butter in microwave, add to sugars and mix. Add beaten egg and vanilla extract, mix.
- Sift flours and baking powder into butter mix and combine until smooth. Add choc chips and combine.
- Roll small balls and flatten slightly. Cook for around 10 minutes until blonde but not golden, remove and cool on wire rack.