If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Makes 8 cakes
- 1.3 pounds (600g) small frozen scallop, defrosted
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon white pepper, ground
- 2 tablespoons parsley, chopped
- 1 egg white
- 1 cup panko bread crumbs
- Place scallops in food processor and pulse until coarsely chopped.
- Transfer to a large bowl, add salt,white pepper, egg white, parsley and bread crumbs.( If necessary, add a bit more bread crumbs.)
- Mix to combine and let rest in refrigerator for 30 minutes
- Take small portion ( 1/3 cup or ice cream scoop ) of scallop mixture and make small patties.
- Heat 2 tablespoons vegetable oil in a pan over medium heat. Add scallop cake and cook until cooked through, 2-3 minutes on each side.