If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Gluten-free, dairy-free, melt-in-your-mouth cookies, ready in 15 minutes and with only 3 ingredients —Ala Lemon
- 280 grams / 1 cup almond butter
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- A pinches fleur de sel (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F and line a baking sheet with baking parchment.
- In a medium bowl, mix the almond butter, sugar and egg until well combined.
- Take 1 teaspoon of the mixture, roll it into a ball. Place the balls about 2cm/1 in. apart onto the baking sheet.
- Sprinkle each ball with a little fleur de sel, if using, and flatten with the back of a fork, making a crisscross pattern on the cookies.
- Bake for about 10 minutes, or until the edges start to brown a little.
- Let cool completely before removing from the cookie sheet.