Author Notes: Gluten-free, dairy-free, melt-in-your-mouth cookies, ready in 15 minutes and with only 3 ingredients —Ala Lemon
grams / 1 cup almond butter
tablespoons brown sugar
large egg, lightly beaten
pinches fleur de sel (optional)
In This Recipe
- Preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F and line a baking sheet with baking parchment.
- In a medium bowl, mix the almond butter, sugar and egg until well combined.
- Take 1 teaspoon of the mixture, roll it into a ball. Place the balls about 2cm/1 in. apart onto the baking sheet.
- Sprinkle each ball with a little fleur de sel, if using, and flatten with the back of a fork, making a crisscross pattern on the cookies.
- Bake for about 10 minutes, or until the edges start to brown a little.
- Let cool completely before removing from the cookie sheet.