If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- 2 pounds pork riblets or button bones cut into small ( bite size ) pieces, bones will guide you where to cut.
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 tablespoons garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon hot chili powder
- 1/4 cup oil
- BBQ sauce of your choice ( optional )
- In a large bowl add all ingredients except BBQ sauce and mix.
- Place in single layer on baking sheet.
- Roast the riblets at 180C for 25-30 minutes, turning them once.
- If you are using BBQ sauce, put pork in the bowl add sauce, mix and put back on the baking sheet and roast additional 6-7 minutes.