If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Makes one 9- or 10-inch pie or tart crust
cups finely ground Cracklin' Oat Bran cereal
tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
Filling of choice
- Preheat the oven to 375° F. In a medium bowl, mix the ground cereal with the melted butter until the cereal is evenly coated and damp.
- Dump the mixture into a 9- or 10-inch tart pan or pie pan, and press in evenly, using a spoon, the flat bottom of a cup, or your fingers (it helps to put a layer of plastic wrap over the crust in this case).
- Bake the crust for 7 to 9 minutes, until it is a deeper shade of brown and dry-feeling. Monitor it closely so that you can turn the oven down if it's browning too quickly.
- Let cool completely before filling.
- This recipe is a Community Pick!
More Great Recipes: