If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: That corned beef and cabbage meal? Of course it had leftovers… Add sauerkraut and caraway seeds, wrap in wonton wrappers, and oh lord… —cookingwithleftovers
- 10 egg roll wrappers
- 1 cup corned beef, cooked and diced
- 1/2 cup cooked cabbage, diced
- 1/2 cup cooked carrot, diced
- 1/2 cup sauerkraut, diced
- 1/8 pound or about 3-4 slices Swiss cheese, diced
- 1 teaspoon caraway seeds, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon horseradish
- 1/2 teaspoon dijon mustard
- vegetable oil
- Mix the beef, cabbage, carrot, kraut, cheese, and caraway together. Season.
- Fill the egg roll wrappers – I used about two big spoonfuls each – and roll up into egg rolls- over the top, in the sides, then wet the tops and roll up completely.
- Fry them up in some hot oil, turning them until all sides are golden brown.
- Mix the horseradish and mustard together.
- The hardest part here is to wait for them to cool, then dip them in the sauce and eat them..
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Mash-Up Recipe