If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Crispy baked wontons filled with ricotta, mozzarella, scallions and pepperoni for a friendly mash-up of Italian and Asian flavors. —Joanie Simon
Makes 40 wontons
- 40 pieces wonton wrappers
- 40 pieces sliced pepperoni
- 1 cup whole ricotta cheese
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 3 scallions, chopped
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 cooking spray
- Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees.
- Place ricotta, mozz, scallions, rosemary, and pepper in a bowl and mix to combine.
- Separate wonton wrappers and build each wonton with a wrapper on the bottom, next a pepperoni, then a dollop of cheese mix (try not to overfill so you can seal them). Seal wontons with damp fingers, pinching in the four sides. Place on a baking sheet, spritz with cooking spray and bake in oven for 10 to 12 minutes until browned and crispy.
- Serve with marinara or pesto for dipping.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Mash-Up Recipe